The CONTROL project: Publications
The following list includes research papers and edited works made with reference to the CONTROL project and with at least one project group member as author.
Authors abbreviated: Philippe Blache (PB), Henning Christiansen (HC), Verónica Dahl (VD), Christian Theil Have (CTH), Knut Tveitane (KT), Christina Mackeprang Dahmcke (CMD), Maria Rekouts (MR), Davide Martinenghi (DM), Baohua Gu (BG), Juan Fernández Ortiz (JFO), Jřrgen Villadsen (JV), John P. Gallagher (JPG), Kim S. Henriksen (KSH), Gourinath Banda (GB).
References to papers in CSLP proceedings abbreviated.
- HC+CTH+KT. From use cases to UML class diagrams using logic grammars and constraints. In Angelova, G., Bontcheva, K., Mitkov, R., Nicolov, N., & Nikolov, N. (red.): RANLP, International Conference: Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing: Proceedings (s. 128-132). Shoumen, Bulgaria: INCOMA Ltd..
- HC+CTH+KT. Reasoning about use cases using logic grammars and constraints. CSLP07
- PB: "Model Theoretic Syntax is not Generative Enumerative Syntax with constraints:" under what condition? CSLP07
- VD+BG, A CHRG Analysis of ambiguity in Biological Texts. CSLP07
- HC+CMD. A machine learning approach to test data generation: A case study in evaluation of gene finders. Proc. International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining MLDM 2007. Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 4571, pp. 742-755. Springer, 2007.
- HC+MR. Integrity checking and maintenance with active rules in XML databases. In Proc. BNCODwebim, BNCOD Workshop on Web Information management, pp. 59-67. IEEE Press, 2007.
- HC, On the Implementation of Global Abduction. Seventh Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems (CLIMA-VII), May 8,9 2006, Future University, Hakodate, Japan. Revised Selected and Invited Papers. pp. 226-245. Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence Science 4371.
- JFO+JV. Natural Language Processing Using Lexical and Logical Combinators. Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4079, pp. 444-446. 2006.
- HC+DM, Incremental integrity checking: limitations and possibilities. Proc. LPAR 2005, 12th international conference on Logic for Programming and Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. pp. 712-727, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3835.
- VD+PB, Extracting Selected Phrases through Constraint Satisfaction , CSLP05
- HC+VD, HYPROLOG: A New Logic Programming Language with Assumptions and Abduction, In: Proc. International Conference on Logic Programming, ICLP 2005, pp. 159-173, 2005. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3668.
- HC+VD, Meaning in Context, In: Proc. CONTEXT 2005, the Fourth International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Modeling and Using Context, Paris, France, 5-8 July 2005, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 3554. pp. 97-111.
- HC, Reasoning about passive declarations in CHR. Proc. CHR 2005, Second Workshop on Constraint Handling Rules, 2005.
- HC. CHR grammars. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, vol. 4+5, special issue on Constraint Handling Rules, pp. 467-501, 2005.
- JPG+KSH+GB, Techniques for Scaling Up Analyses Based on Pre-interpretations. Proc. ICLP 2005, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3668, pp. 280-296, 2006.
- HC, Experiences and directions for Abduction and Induction using Constraint Handling Rules. Workshop on Integration of Abduction and Induction in AI, 2005.
- PB, Syntactic Structures as Constraint Graphs, CSLP04.
- JV: A Paraconsistent Higher Order Logic. Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3249, pp. 38-51, 2004.
- JV: Paraconsistent Assertions. Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3187, pp. 99-113, 2004.
- VD, An Abductive Treatment of Long Distance Dependencies in CHR. CSLP04.
- JV, Multi-dimensional Type Theory: Rules, Categories, and Combinators for Syntax and Semantics. CSLP04 (short paper in prelim. proc.)
- HC+VD, Assumptions and Abduction in Prolog, Proceedings of WLPE 2004: 14th Workshop on Logic Programming Environments and MultiCPL 2004: Third Workshop on Multiparadigm Constraint Programming Languages Workshop Proceedings September 2004, Saint-Malo, France. pp. 87-101.
- HC, CHR, Grammars with multiple constraint stores. First Workshop on Constraint Handling Rules: Selected Contributions, 2004, University of Ulm, Germany. Ulmer Informatik-Berichte 2004-01, ISSN 0939-5091.
- HC+JV (eds.) Proceedings of CSLP 2007, 4th International Workshop on Constraints and Language Processing. Computer Science Research Report 113, Roskilde University, 2007.
- PB (ed.), Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on Constraints and Language Processing (CSLP-06), Association for Computational Linguistics. Stroudsburg, PA, USA.
- HC+JV (eds.) Proceedings of CSLP, 2nd International Workshop on Constraint Solving and Language Processing. Datalogiske skrifter 104, Roskilde University, 2005.
- HC+PRS+JV, (eds.) Proceedings of CSLP, 1st International Workshop on Constraint Solving and Language Processing. Selected and revised papers. Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 3438 (2005)
- HC+PRS+JV, Constraint Solving and Language processing, Workshop proceedings. Datalogiske skrifter 99, Roskilde University, 2004. [preliminary version of the above]